Our Boogie Bounce classes are full of friendly faces so please don’t worry, you will feel very welcome and part of a the Boogie Bounce Family straight away.
You will be shown how to do the basic bounce and all beginner level moves as well as the advanced ones (if you are ready to jump straight in) You will only be expected to do your best and build up your confidence and fitness levels over the weeks. Our routines change every
2 months so you will have time to get yourself familiar with the routine but you won’t get bored!
Please make sure you arrive 10-15 minutes early on your first class to get signed up!
WHAT DO I NEED TO WEAR/BRING WITH ME:
- Barefeet or non-slip socks (please do not wear normal socks, they are too slippy)
- Socks for sale €5 per pair can be bought at class, please pre-order prior to class
- A good sports bra for jumping
- Wear tight leggings or shorts (nothing baggy near your feet please)
- Water and a towel
- Some extra protection & black bottoms for anyone who feels nervous about pelvic floor
- Money to book in for your next class if paying cash
- A big smile, get ready to sweat and burn carlories!